The Duke of York’s Community Initiative
- The Duke of York’s Community Initiative is a Royal Award presented to community projects based in Yorkshire.
- The schemes need to be owned, developed and led by the people they serve.
- The schemes should be of real value to the community, well run and an inspiration to others.
- For more information click here.
- Individual awards are also given in recognition of exceptional leadership skills.
The benefits include
- Royal recognition of excellence,
- The use of the royal logo which enhances fund raising credibility,
- The promotion of organisational pride,
- Business management support through workshops, mentoring and networking.
Find out more: The Duke of York’s Community Initiative Royal Award